We can provide a full range of valuation services relating to inventory assets of all types.
If inventory financing is part of your credit, we may be able to assist you with establishing your advance rate. We have experience in evaluating many types of inventories including retail store goods, wholesale stocks, manufactured products and work in process (WIP).
Some businesses are making gifts of inventory for charitable purposes. Current tax regulations may require an independent appraisal of any asset(s) and completion of IRS form 8283 for the deduction to qualify.
Call (320) 217-6300 to discuss your specific situation and valuation needs.
Here are examples of recent inventory valuations:
- Retail hardware store inventory
- Wholesale gift distributor
- Retail jewelry inventory
- Farm implement parts
- Pontoon boat manufacturer parts and materials
- Millwork, lumber, and building supplies
- Plumbing, heating and electrical contractor inventories
- Automotive engines and parts inventory
- Medical equipment distributor